Skip to main content
- INTRODUCTION This website (the "Website") is an official website of Lloyds Banking Group plc ("we" or "us"), a company registered in Scotland with registered number 95000 and whose registered office is 25 The Mound, Edinburgh, EH1 1YZ (the "Company"). Please read these Terms and Conditions (the "Terms") carefully before using the Website. By accessing any part of the Website, you shall be deemed to have accepted the Terms in full. If you don't accept the Terms in full, please leave the Website immediately. We may revise this legal notice at any time by updating this posting. You should check the Website from time to time to review the then current legal notice, because it is binding on you. Certain provisions of this legal notice may be superseded by expressly designated legal notices or terms located on particular pages of the Website. If you need more information about the Terms or anything on the Website, please contact us.
- LIABILITY The material on the Website is for general information purposes. Although every care has been taken to produce the content for this Website, it is not legally binding. The full details of your scheme are set out in the trust deed and rules, and if the content of this Website conflicts with the rules for your scheme, the rules will take precedence. This Website is regularly updated but you should note that at any particular time the information published here may be incomplete, out of date or incorrect. Neither the Company nor the trustee(s) of your scheme can accept responsibility for any action you may take based on the information included in this Website. You should therefore check with us that the information is correct before taking action or contact us for details of specific benefits available to you under the scheme. There may be several different sections of the scheme and some members may have different benefits from those described on this Website. The contribution rates and/or benefits that apply to you will be set out in your booklet and the formal rules of the scheme. You can request a copy of the trust deed and rules by contacting us. In particular, please note that the information on the Website does not form investment or other advice. Accordingly, to the maximum extent permitted by law, the Website is provided on the basis that the Company excludes all representations, warranties, conditions and other terms (including, without limitation, any conditions which would otherwise have been implied by law). The content of this Website is based on current legislation and tax regulations and all benefits described are subject to limits imposed by HM Revenue & Customs (HMRC).
- LINKS TO OTHER SITES When using the Website, you may be linked to websites provided by independent third parties. Where reasonably practical, such third party material is marked accordingly. These links are provided solely for your convenience, and the Company and the trustee(s) do not control, endorse or accept liability for the content or the availability of those sites. If you decide to access any of the third party websites linked to the Website, you do so entirely at your own risk.
- COPYRIGHT NOTICE Except for making a hard copy print or downloading extracts from the Website for your own personal and non-commercial use only, the material on the Website may not be copied, reproduced, transmitted, distributed or displayed, by any means, without the express prior written consent of the Company. Unless otherwise stated, images and information contained in the Website may be copyright works and are the exclusive property of the Company or our licensors. Elements of the Website may also be protected by trade mark, unfair competition, passing off and other laws. The use of any extracts from the Website other than in accordance with this paragraph for any purpose is prohibited. If you breach any of the terms in this legal notice, your permission to use the Website automatically terminates and you must immediately destroy any downloaded or printed extracts from the Website. Any rights not expressly granted in these Terms are reserved.
- GOVERNING LAW AND JURISDICTION These Terms shall be governed by and construed in accordance with English law. Disputes arising in connection with the Terms shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales.