- Pension basics
- Scheme benefits
Helping you register on Your Pension
Once you’ve registered on Your Pension you’ll be able to log in with your username and password each time you check on your money.
To register, you’ll need:
- Your National Insurance number
- Your passport or driving licence
- Your address
- Don’t have a passport or driving licence? Call 01737 227522 for Scheme administrator help
How to register:
- Go to https://epa.towerswatson.com/accounts/lbg
- Use the Account Recovery link to set up your account
- Follow the process and enter your details.
- Your address
- Your pension scheme name, which is shown on all communications you receive from the Trustee
- Your passport number or driving licence number
- Set up your security questions
- Enter your contact details and check your email for your password reset link
- Click the password reset link and set your password
You can now log in to your account with the password you just chose and your User ID (you can find your User ID when you use the above Account Recovery link).
As part of the Your Pension registration process, we’ll ask you to provide an email address that the Trustee can use to communicate with you about the Scheme. If you don’t want to receive Trustee communications by email, you can opt out. Go to ‘Your Details’ and then ‘Pensions Mailing preference’ in Your Pension or write to the Scheme administrator using the following contact details:
Lloyds Pension Administration WTW PO Box 545 Redhill Surrey RH1 1YX
Need more help?
If you need more help with the registration process, you can contact the Scheme administrator.