- Pension basics
- Scheme benefits
Your pension statement
Your 2023 pension statement is now ready to view.
This year we’ve simplified your annual statement so you can quickly see how much money you have and what it could be worth in the future.
Watch our video to find out about your simplified statement:
You may have experienced a positive or negative return on your investments since your last statement. Pensions are long term investments so it's important not to rush decisions. To find out what you can do, visit investments in uncertain times.
How to access your pension statement
Your pension statements are available to view online via Your Pension.
If you've already registered on Your Pension
- Go to Your Pension.
- Login using your user ID (which is stated on the pension statement email or letter you’ll receive) and password. If you’ve forgotten your password, you can reset it on the Your Pension login screen.
- Once logged in, select the ‘online pension statement’ tile.
If you’ve not registered on Your Pension
- Go to Your Pension and select ‘Account Recovery’.
- You’ll need your user ID (which is stated on the pension statement email or letter you’ll receive).
- You’ll then need to set up a password. Your National Insurance number along with your driving licence or passport are required for identification purposes.
If you have any questions about your pension statement, you can contact the Scheme administrator.